Hello and welcome to our blog
Why we have started this blog
We have started this blog to edify the body of Christ: His bride, by writing biblical principles for singlehood, relationships leading to marriage and marriage.
We cannot write about these principles without studying the bible, therefore, we will also post bible study topics. The bible is the guide for our life here on earth as we wait to go to our home: heaven. Therefore, Bible study is important for a Christian’s survival just like food is important for this body to get energy.
Our goal is to point you to Jesus Christ the author and finisher of our faith.
We will also share our life experiences and activities with you.
The experiences and activities include;
1. How we applied the bible principles when single, now when we are married and the excellent results we see.
2. Our charity work, where we will be helping the less fortunate abroad. We will be helping individuals and orphanages.
In doing so we want no self-gratification for we are ambassadors of Jesus Christ and it’s by the grace of God and his mercies that our marriage is standing and we can be a blessing to others.
Who are we?
Ever met a Christian age gap couple? You have met one: us😊.
We are a born-again couple, Mr. and Mrs. Eddie Lee Morgan. Our names Eddie Lee Morgan and Beatrice Wanjiku Morgan.
We love God more than anyone and everything else. We love studying the word of God, meditating on it and living it. Our greatest goal is to get closer to God, live a life worthy of the gospel and be a blessing to many.
We love each other, we love and enjoy being married to each other. We thank God for how he brought us together and how he has been guiding us in our marriage.
Below is a list of topics we have posted and those we intend to post
(The list is not an exhaustive, we are giving you an idea of what to expect)
- Want to Keep Your Husband close? Avoid been a Contentious Wife Click to read
- Should You Date Online if You are a Christian? Click to read
- How to be Happy Single: 6 Godly ways to be happy as you wait for God to give you a mate Click to read
- What a husband needs from his wife
- What a wife needs from a husband
- How to manage money in marriage
- Is divorce an option?
- Role of a woman in the Church
Happy new year 2021 and may you draw closer to God throughout the year.